Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.657 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨371,424 (£4,605) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (39 minutes ago)