Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.573 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨462,234 (£5,598) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)