Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,801 (₨60,248) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)