Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨35,376 (₨56,947) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)