Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,821 (﷼ 18,904,447) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)