Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.619 INR / AED
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,926 (Dirham 3,411) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)