Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.341 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,016 (kr5,127) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)