Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,825 in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)