Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10369 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,218 (CH$426,460) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (43 minutes ago)