Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,328 (CH$554,379) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)