Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10531 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,254 (CH$477,210) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)