Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10297 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,412 (CH$1,082,001) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)