Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.372 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,311 (6,983 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)