Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.596 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,708 (2,243 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)