Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.912 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,264 (4,648 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)