Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.727 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,089 (2,149 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)