Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.168 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,858 (2,340 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)