Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.982 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,133 (2,399 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)