Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.408 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,200 (4,218 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (42 minutes ago)