Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,748 (6,180 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (41 minutes ago)