Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.068 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,919 (2,320 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)