Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,408 (11,393 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)