Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.545 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,426 (14,428 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)