Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.684 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,895 (7,014 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)