Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.891 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,593 (7,777 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)