Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,632 ($789) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)