Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.195 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨517,171 (ARS $123,292) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (26 minutes ago)