Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.427 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,246 (Q5,754) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)