Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.048 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,998 (Q11,273) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (31 minutes ago)