Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.940 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,936 (Q11,403) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)