Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.795 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,078 (Q6,149) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)