Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.223 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,060 (Q5,753) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (42 minutes ago)