Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.813 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,302 (Q9,679) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)