Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.508 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,287 (₨79,247) in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)