Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,253 (₨67,443) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (28 minutes ago)