Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨43,410 (₨74,264) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (29 minutes ago)