Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,799 (Mex$ 13,122) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (40 minutes ago)