Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.615 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,905 (Mex$ 12,697) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)