Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,916 (Mex$ 20,198) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)