Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,876 (Mex$ 13,518) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)