Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.185 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨511,531 (NZ$11,321) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)