Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.241 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨510,854 (NZ$10,590) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)