Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.992 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,920 (R 8,598) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)