Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.009 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 96% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,368 (C$1,576) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)