Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.170 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,262 (C$1,569) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)