Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,462 (﷼ 32,420,268) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (8 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)