Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 366% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,601 (元17,442) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)