Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨410,756 (﷼ 195,862,458) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 2 hours ago)