Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07270 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨1,875,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨1,848,588 (25,428,008 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)