Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07613 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,384 (1,134,742 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)