Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07175 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,928 (1,016,355 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)