Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨11,301,348 (22,304,590 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨10,156,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)