Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07557 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,956 (1,044,851 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)