Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08004 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,363 (1,066,562 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)