Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.464 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,150 (Bs 6,366) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)