Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 INR / VES *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,265 (75,237 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)