Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.433 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,259 (Bs 6,414) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (22 minutes ago)