Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨24,631 (Bs 43,004,252) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 3 hours ago)