Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.232 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 79% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,304 ($U29,703) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)