Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.349 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 82% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,855 ($U31,010) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)