Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.286 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨435,323 ($U190,457) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)