Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10409 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 110% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,937 (CH$806,408) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)