Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11088 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 91% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,788 (CH$620,394) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (38 minutes ago)