Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10340 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,525 (CH$865,831) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (35 minutes ago)