Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10686 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 48% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,750 (CH$680,772) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)