Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10669 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,009 (CH$684,279) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)