Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10012 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 72% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,872 (CH$617,977) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)