Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,325 (S/. 4,276) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)