Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.793 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,898 (4,789 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)