Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.220 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,690 (5,449 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (27 minutes ago)