Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.943 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 56% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,975 (5,572 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)