Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.736 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,802 (5,384 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)