Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,649 (Mex$ 14,832) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)