Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,918 (Mex$ 12,260) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (44 minutes ago)