Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,207 (CH$534,833) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (31 minutes ago)