Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10577 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,527 (CH$581,702) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)