Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,951 (CH$1,020,490) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)