Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.269 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,787 (Php36,877) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (40 minutes ago)