Cost of living comparison between Puerto Galera, Philippines and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨77,599 (Php56,741) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)