Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.242 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,097 (Php33,080) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)