Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.487 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,058 (Mex$ 14,931) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)