Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,821 (Mex$ 14,067) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)