Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,487 in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)