Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,492 in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)