Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,413 in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)