Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.182 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,226 (S/. 3,133) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (33 minutes ago)