Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.822 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,311 (S/. 1,832) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)