Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,823 (€606) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 800 BYN (32 minutes ago)