Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.291 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,429 (€542) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)