Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.116 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,401 (C$1,486) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)