Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,246 (€939) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)