Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,168 (€667) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (43 minutes ago)