Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,187 (R$ 3,175) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (19 minutes ago)