Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,174 (R$ 3,196) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)