Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,533 (R$ 3,413) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)