Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,149 (R$ 4,130) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)