Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,902 (R$ 4,035) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)