Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,547 (R$ 5,141) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)