Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.695 INR / CVE
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 53% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,194 (92,370 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)