Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.715 INR / CVE
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,012 (90,864 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)