Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.663 INR / CVE
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,542 (156,145 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (37 minutes ago)