Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.587 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,425 (2,605 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 3 hours ago)