Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,711 (2,522 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (44 minutes ago)