Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.619 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,006 (2,847 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)