Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.376 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,557 (5,225 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)