Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.573 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,300 (6,173 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)