Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.457 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,029 ($b426) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)