Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.935 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,025 ($b405) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)