Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.896 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,019 ($b5,155) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)