Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.367 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,203 ($b5,039) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)