Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.026 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,962 (R 10,936) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)