Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.166 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,935 (R 11,408) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)