Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.579 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,235 ($793) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)