Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.890 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,881 ($58) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)