Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,492 (R$ 2,530) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (35 minutes ago)