Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,226 (R$ 3,132) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)