Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,753 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.211 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,055 (R$ 4,208) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)