Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.573 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,771 (R$ 3,100) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)