Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.823 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,972 (E£ 9,670) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)