Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.746 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨15,584 (E£ 4,160) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)