Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.643 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,419 (E£ 9,448) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)