Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.583 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 89% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,371 (8,074 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)