Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.053 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨455,475 (45,309 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (29 minutes ago)