Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.903 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 114% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,313 (8,210 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)