Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.079 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨481,411 (47,763 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)