Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 84% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,660 (7,722 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)