Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.239 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 51% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,015 (2,768 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)