Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.879 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 62% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,418 (3,341 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)