Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.376 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,850 (3,183 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)