Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.631 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,133 (3,216 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)