Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.861 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,447 (3,233 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)