Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.691 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨332,100 (16,050 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)