Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.877 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨436,537 (₨232,542) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)