Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.985 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 81% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,617 (₨34,567) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (39 minutes ago)