Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.977 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 56% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,205 (₨33,989) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)