Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨477,335 (₨250,751) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)