Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.840 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨442,380 (₨240,476) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)