Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.883 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨441,377 (₨234,350) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)