Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 71% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,916 (₨38,738) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)