Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21038 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,861 (384,365 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)