Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18476 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,601 (306,350 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)