Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17894 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,600 (305,131 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (25 minutes ago)