Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21416 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,176 (495,789 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)